Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Updated Doll Events Tab


The Doll Events tab of this blog, which has also been added to my new blog, has been updated to reflect a doll exhibition that opened on August 28, 2016, which will run through December 3, 2016.  Additionally, three upcoming doll events that will take place in September and November of this year were added.  Here is the link to the tab.

Also, please note that my post here about my new blog:  The Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black was published prior to making the new blog public.  If you visited the link to the new blog and were not able to access it, the privacy status is the reason.  I have now corrected that and also added a Follow button to the right sidebar as well as a Follow by Email option.

Thanks!

dbg
Check out my eBay listings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!